2

the love stories :)

thinking about the differences, there are many people in this world,

with different typical, surely if we build a relationship with someone,

such as bringing together two different people, right??

This will be discussed and maybe I could say I was a little talk about what's going on with me, 

This is a love stories of me J

I have written previously about my love story in this blog, certainly by using the Indonesian language, but I was really having become unstable woman, I long to write and express what I feel, so maybe my story before it could be categorized as very " lebay "yes, I'm also thinking about it.
and now I'll tell you more about it, certainly with a neutral feeling.

I have a boyfriend, and my boyfriend now has a very, very typical insensitive, yess, we are two very different people,
he's the type of person who really worked hard, persistent, and very ignorant,
but I am a woman who spoiled, lazy, and like to hangout,
my boyfriend is a photografer, he has established his photographic studio from scratch,
 I am a woman who quickly saturated, like hangout,
when he was editing the photos, which I want hangout,
but I always appreciate and always try to understand the preoccupations,
because I know he is doing it for myself I also later.
indeed often I could not understand him,
maybe that's because our relationship is still running three months,
and with different circumstances,
he already had a job, I'm a college student who loves having fun,
even though we both have the nature of the hard.
I am the last child of two brothers, while he was the last child of 12 siblings.
we we're in trouble, it must have one to the back down. maybe because I love him I always felt I could not survive long if we're hostile, I honestly can not far from him.
indeed we are different but with the difference that I'm aware of bringing together two very different people that is beautiful,
and I always think this is the sensation of living a relationship with someone, and I enjoyed it.
because I love him with all my heart,.

and I'm sure this difference will be the most beautiful thing if we always respond positively, because I love with all the advantages and disadvantages
hopefully we can be together forever, amien :)


2 komentar:

erfelinda noorkhaista mengatakan...

Yes,i dolove differences to, and i do belive that different will workout to be something beautiful :)

Anugrah Rya mengatakan...

thankyou erfelinda,,,
the difference was indeed beautiful, if not ad difference then there is no love
right? :)

Back to Top