0

my connection is back ;)

I've lost my internet connection yesterday, and it made me so useless, sad ..
because I have not paid the bills ;p 
but now my internet connection is back, ;DD
from what happened yesterday I realized that the Internet was important for me because I can find information and connect with the outside world (with my friends, and especially can chat with my boyfriend) because I don't really like sms so I prefer to communicate with my boyfriend via yahoo messenger, it's very simple and more fun than sms.
It was when I was in the house.
and can make me forget I was bored with home,
Special thanks to my beloved brother who ultimately pay these bills.
talk about my brother,
he was 10 years older than me,
he's a big guy and a black round-faced, very different to me.
but he was really my big brother, :))
we're both Pisces zodiac, it is therefore our nature a lot in common. 
although at home we sometimes like different opinions and he likes to scold me but I know he loves me. he like to call me ''non'' comes from the word noni, noni is a name western women blonde, because when I was little my hair blond and my skin white. 
but I am now a different view of my old, my hair is now getting dark and I began to brownish black ; p
and when he came home from school must be looking for me, because he wanted it made instant noodle with egg and lots of chili sauce. i still remember it. :)
there are still many stories about him, but this story is enough to represent how funny and loyal him :)
see the picture, you will have me and my brother
how different are we? 
? see?
I apologize for the previous picture was taken from only mobile phone, because it lost softcopy images.
:))




0 komentar:

Back to Top